Sunday, January 26, 2014

      The first way I would describe it, would be by telling the student that it's all about choices. To think how he/she got from point A to point B. Basically how you are and where you are right now. It consist of identity, skills, knowledge, context personal factors and fixed factors. However, you have full control over your actions, which can lead to a successful future.
     Elements found in the performance analysis worksheet are; identity, learning skills, knowledge and fixed factors.
     Some of the key characteristics of a honor students is that they are critical thinkers, have a strong desire to learn, good listeners, willing and accepts constructive criticism, willing to seek help, well organized, and most importantly attend ready to attend class physically and mentally.
      From my life experience I would have to say my strongest are that I great learning skills, I tend to pick up and learn things at times quicker than others. And lastly that I apply background knowledge to everything I do making it at times simpler.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment