Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Extreme Close-ups








Extreme Close-ups


Being incredibly close up to your source. Sometimes “zoomed in”. Extreme close ups can provide great detail of the object, person, landscape, etc, while also providing another view of it. A main focus is given to the picture.




This depicts a close-up of a cats face. My hats off to the photographer for getting their cat to allow it. I can barely get my cat to sit still long enough to pet her.


Close-up of a dog’s face. I like how it’s kind of off center and not showing the whole face.


This one the photographer says was taken right before their pet gecko winked at them. You can somewhat see the eye on the left looking like it’s about to close.



This was the closest I could find. Not sure how they were able to take a picture this close to a butterflie’s wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment